1. In my opinion, he's ______ the most imaginative of all the contemporary poets.
A. in all B. at best C. for all D. by far
2. He didn't have time to read the report word for word: he just ______ it.
A. skimmed B. observed C. overlooked D. glanced
3. The leader of the expedition ______ everyone to follow his example.
A. promoted B. reinforced C. sparked D. inspired
4. What a lovely party! It's worth ______ all my life.
A. remembering B. to remember
C. to be remembered D. being remembered
5. Who would you rather ______ with you, George or me?
A. going B. to go C. have gone D. went